1. Download Logos Bible Software onto your device.
2. Register with your name and email and create a password.
3. Slide the menu on the left out of the way if it pops up, and you should see "1 resource to update." Clicking that will download a version of the Bible onto your device. I'm not sure how they choose which version you get, but if you don't like it then you can buy a different version from the top row. Now your screen should look like this:
5. At the top of the page, there is a search box that says, "Find People and Groups." Click in the box and type Charlotte Mason Readers.
6. If you click on Charlotte Mason Readers in the dropdown menu, you will be taken to the group page. Click "Ask to Join," and then wait for the administrator to approve you.
7. Once you are approved, click on "Documents" in the top menu. You will see "Saviour of the World."
8. Click on "Actions," and then "Copy."
10. In the upper right-hand corner, there is an icon with four lines. Touch that, and it will open a page that looks like this: